|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||July 1, 2013|
|Written by||Peter Kastrosse|
|Directed by||Avery Adams & Caren Hosen|
Episode 5 is the fifth episode of the series.
Confused, alone and in unbearable pain, Dana is willing to do anything to numb her agony -- including kill. But as she gets answers from a terrified Lola, most of which are completely unexpected, Dana makes a bold decision which could be a matter of life and death. Meanwhile, in a completely different environment, Samson answers Ryan and Jonny's questions, including the story around Shawna. Worried when his daughter does not return home, Dana's father enlists a search party to find her, but when the news reaches Jonny, Ryan must comfort his brother who fears the worst. Queenie's anxious when Percy gets too close for comfort and, despite Jesse's attempts to be her knight in shining armour, someone unexpected gets there first. And finally, sensing that she may not have a prominent place in new boyfriend Jesse's heart, a jealous Zoey takes matters into her own hands in a shocking twist.
- This episode is Dana-centric.
- Lottie is absent.
- Lola, Samson, Kimberley, Shawna, George, Percy and Zoey return.
- There is a flashback to show how Samson and Shawna met.
- It is shown in this episode that Kimberley doesn't like Shawna, hinting that there may be a possible Samson/Shawna romance.
- Percy dies in this episode.
- Zoey reveals she knows about the supernatural world in this episode and seeks out Dana to turn her.
- The episode begins with Lola hallucinating.
- Like Dana in episode three and Lola in episode four, Zoey's fate is left uncertain at the end of this episode.